Hosted Voice (VOIP) Solutions
Hosted VOIP / Cloud PBX / Hosted PBX
There are many industry names for the same great solution, but what does it all mean?
HotBed Technologies works with clients in Northern Virginia (McLean, VA, Tysons, VA, Arlington, VA), the Washington, DC area, and beyond to offer hosted voice/VOIP solutions. This modern alternative to costly, clunky PBX systems means that your voice solutions are tied to one location. Unite your whole company with a virtual PBX in the cloud.
Hosted VOIP. What does it really mean? Instead of that ungainly PBX box in the telecom closet, HotBed delivers all hosted phone services right over your internet connection using VOIP technology. With HotBed as your Cloud PBX phone service provider, your service is affordable, simple to manage, and gives your whole company access to enterprise-class features that other providers charge extra for.
HotBed Hosted Voice (VOIP) – Business Phone Service Benefits
- Save a ton – We usually save businesses about 30% off their phone bill and up to 70% off what it would cost them to invest in a traditional PBX system.
- Simplify with one company – Get everything you need from one company: your phones, all your calling features, and your local, long distance, and international calls.
- Put all employees under the same phone system – Distributed locations, office workers, home-based employees, and traveling staff all share the same virtual PBX features; so no matter where they are located, they are only an extension call away from each other.
- Lose the big box and the big fees – No need to buy, lease, or pay maintenance fees on a complex PBX system at your office; your hosted PBX solution is delivered right over your internet connection.
- Grow at your own pace – Order as many extensions as you need now; add more extensions, fax lines, anytime.
How Hosted VOIP Helps Your Business
You get an amazing phone system that works exactly like you would expect it to. But it’s virtual. All you need are phones and an internet connection. Meanwhile, we own and manage all the virtual PBX equipment, software, and upgrades behind the scenes so you don’t have to. Call us and schedule a demo to learn more about our Hosted VOIP service.