Hosted Voice (VOIP) Phones
Hosted Voice (VOIP) Phones, IP Phones
- These sleek and elegant IP phones offer true “plug and play” functionality along with powerful features and flexibility. Users simply plug theses phones into any public or private Internet connection and immediately make or receive calls.
- All of our IP phones offer full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery and LCD display screens. Additional features include intercom, direct dial from a searchable corporate directory and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability.
Most Popular Hosted Voice (VOIP) Phones
- Polycom VVX 300/310: The Polycom VVX 300 is a durable entry-level business phone that delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity. The intuitive grayscale user interface makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. It improves productivity for office workers and provides easy-to-use line key appearances. Learn More
- Polycom VVX 400/410: The Polycom VVX 400/410 is a durable mid-range business phone that delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity. The intuitive color user interface makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. It improves productivity for office workers and easy to use line appearances. Learn More
- Polycom VVX 500: The VVX 500 is a new generation Polycom phone ideal for multitasking professionals, receptionists or group admins who require multi-call management with quick and responsive call handling. It has HD voice, speakerphone, a color touch screen display, 12 Line Keys, and an optional VVX high def Webcam for video calls. Learn More
- Polycom VVX 600: The VVX 600 is the high end flagship Polycom phone for management professionals and executives. It’s also the ultimate phone for multitasking professionals, receptionists or group admins with quick and responsive call handling. It has HD voice, speakerphone, large color touch screen display, 16 Line Keys, Bluetooth, and an optional VVX high def Webcam for video calls. Learn More
- SoundStation IP 6000: The SoundStation IP 6000 delivers superior performance for midsize conference rooms. The IP 6000 conference phone offers a price-to-performance breakthrough for SIP environments. It comes with advanced features such as broad interoperability and remarkable voice quality. It delivers high-fidelity audio, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. Learn More
Please note: Many other manufacturer phones are supported such as Cisco, Panasonic, and many others. Please contact us for entire list if the phone you prefer, or currently use, is not shown above.
HotBed Technologies proudly offers hosted voice and VOIP solutions to clients within Northern Virginia (McLean, VA, Tysons, VA, Arlington, VA) and the Washington, DC area.
Request a quote today or call 1.703.462.2350 to learn more.