Benefits of HotBed’s Hosted Voice (VOIP) Service
Preserve Capital & Lower Operating Expenses
For small and medium-sized businesses, our hosted voice or VOIP service shifts the cost of your phone system to your operating budget. There’s no need to tie up your capital in on-premise hardware that quickly depreciates and requires frequent maintenance.
Ensure the Highest Levels of Reliability with Hosted Voice
- Our Hosted Voice (VOIP) Service is:
- Hosted in the top-tier SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant datacenters.
- High-availability hardware and network components.
- Multiple tier 1 Internet providers for redundant connections.
- Service components placed adjacent to network edge to ensure the highest call-quality.
Get Started Quickly with Fast Migration & Onboarding
Our Cloud Concierge team gets you up and running with your new hosted voice solution as fast as possible with no interruption in the way you do business.
- You’re ready for business the moment you plug in your phones.
- We port over your current phone numbers, including toll-free numbers, so there’s no need to change your
- We set up your users and ensure a smooth transition.
- We work at your direction and let you dictate the pace.
Eliminate Worries with Free Hosted Voice Support
Our support staff is here every minute of every day, just in case you need us.
- HotBed’s team of experts vigilantly monitors your Cloud every minute of every day.
- Support calls are usually returned within 30 minutes during normal business hours.
- Emails answered in less than one hour during normal business hours.
- Overnight shift staffed by experts with certifications and skills equivalent to that of our daytime staff.
Mission Critical Reliability
HotBed employs extensive measures to ensure high availability, business continuity and disaster recovery for the communications at the heart of your operations. That’s how we deliver an average core call flow processing uptime of 99.99%.
Redundancy to Minimize any Single Point of Failure
Our communications are designed with built-in redundancy and no single point of failure. Our highly secure, top-tier data centers are located in geographically dispersed sites across the country. These data centers are regularly audited and can provide automatic and transparent failover to minimize disruptions in service.
Business Continuity from the Cloud
Because they’re hosted in the Cloud, HotBed offers substantial business continuity and disaster recovery protections. Using a web browser or mobile app, it’s easy to remotely reroute communications from phone lines in locations experiencing problems to unaffected offices or remote workers anywhere in the world. Many of our customers have kept doing business despite hurricanes, floods and other disasters because of HotBed’s flexibility.
“One of the primary reasons we chose the HotBed solution was the built-in disaster recovery capabilities it offered. There is no longer one single point of failure in our phone system, because the HotBed service architecture offers multiple redundancy and rerouting capabilities.”
Patrick Tobey, General Manager, Washington Golf and Country Club, Arlington, VA
“Our staffing firm has been using HotBed Technologies for years, and we can rely on superb customer service and system reliability. In the staffing industry, responding quickly to customer needs is critical, and HotBed allows us to achieve our missions.”
Kevin Cole, CEO, Referral Staffing Services, Vienna, VA
Request a quote today or call 1.703.462.2350 to learn more.